Monday, May 10, 2010

Marketing Assistant

Today was my first day as a full-time employee at Alabama Credit Union. It was a great day, but a long day as well. It started with Honor's Day Breakfast at RQMS at 7:00, Avanti Breakfast at 8:30, and ended with a training session at 7:30 tonight. So super long day. But it was busy and I LOVE busy days.

I know that not everyday will be this busy, but I look forward to more days learning the ropes of my new position and hopefully taking on more duties to help the Credit Union.

This past weekend my Dad and I went to the beach. We had a great trip, just relaxing! I am glad I got to spend this time with my Dad, we don't always get to see each other as much as we would like.

We came back from the beach Sunday and I spent a little bit of time with my Mom before, I had to come back to Tuscaloosa. I am glad I got to see her on Mother's Day. I have the best Mom in the world, I know everyone thinks they have the best Mom, but my Mom is awesome. She is my best friend and my number one supporter.

Annie got a major hair cut this past week and is now super skinny. My sister-in-law took pictures of her this weekend, so I will post one when I get them so everyone can see how cute my baby is.

Hope everyone had a good Monday and is glad the school is done. I know I am.

Kelley

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great first day, and fun at the beach! We had a great time with your mom Saturday...I can't wait for you to see her play the Wii :) She'll be a pro in no time!

    I'm going to work on the pics today, and I'll send you a disk so that you can pick out your favorite. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are enjoying your job! I miss you and we need to catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete