Saturday, May 1, 2010

Real World Slapped Me in the FACE!

I am now 23, It feels older than 22. But that could be because I now have a full time job and a mortgage. That's right. I just bought a house, well condo. I also start full-time with Alabama Credit Union on May 10th. I will be the Marketing Assistant and report directly to the Marketing Manager. I am very excited about this job, I have known for a while that I wanted to work in a small to medium sized bank's marketing department and now all my ducks are in a row!

I will be living in Tuscaloosa from now on! I am excited by this prospect, unlike most people I love the city of Tuscaloosa, and no not just the bars. I love the people and my co-workers at ACU are amazing.

I am an adult, I attended my last "class" on Thursday night, and have finished all my reports. So I am done. Just have to turn everything in on Monday! This is both and exciting and scary time in my life.

I will post more about finishing school in my next blog, and hopefully I will start posting more often now that I do not have any more group meetings! Annie and I are going to enjoy a slow afternoon, once I get back from my chaperoning the AOII party.

3 comments:

  1. Josh and I are soo proud of you, Kelley!! You have made wonderful decisions and have the world in the palm of your hand right now. Continue making the best decisions for your future. Congratulations!! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like yesterday you just starting at Alabama. Congrats on you new job and place. I know everyone is so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on finishing school and the job. I am so proud of you. I miss you tons so maybe you can come down one weekend when Ellen gets down to New Orleans and we can all hang out.

    ReplyDelete