Thursday, December 2, 2010

Favorite Time of Year

It’s official—The Christmas Season is here! I love this time of year and everything about it especially Christmas Music and Christmas Lights. I have been listening to Christmas Music for almost a month at work and am so excited that it is now being played on the radio. Last week was Thanksgiving and Andrew and I had three thanksgivings to attend but had a great time at each of them.

However, the first part of the week I was afraid I was not going to make it. Monday afternoon I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with Kidney Stones. I had been hurting for a few days by then and had even missed Meg’s Shower on Saturday due to hurting so bad. Nothing could have prepared me for the pain I was in on Monday night. I have to thank Andrew for being a trooper and putting up with me crying and being plain out mean. But by Thursday after missing two days of work I felt great. That was until we watched the game on Friday. We went to the Fraternity house for the game and had a great time hanging out with Andrew’s friends and seeing his cousin’s, even though they were pulling for the enemy.

Saturday we had our last Thanksgiving with my Dad and afterwards we picked up the kiddies(Annie and Bo). Annie had been at home since the weekend before and poor Bo had been at home for a couple of weeks due to our crazy November schedule. Now we have both of them back and are so glad. On Sunday Andrew treated me to an IHOP breakfast then we attempted to have a photo shoot with the kiddies. This turned out to be a disaster, but I did get a good one of Bo and a few ok one’s of them together. You can see them below.




The closing on the house is getting very close. I am getting excited but stressed as well. I have so much to get together to get moved not just packing but changing the power over, getting cable and internet, water, garbage, buying blinds and…. The list just goes on and on. But once everything is done I know I am going to be very excited. I bought a table a chair(s) set from JCPenny this weekend that was on sale. I had looked at it a while back but it was a little out of my price range, just playing around on the internet and I found that it was marked on Clearance and was 75% off. I could not pass this deal up and I ordered it. Now I just want to see what it looks like and pray that it looks good in my Kitchen.

Now that it is Christmas and I am an adult I am going to send out Christmas cards. I am excited about this and my wonderful sister-in-law has found a website where I can get some FREE! Now I need addresses. So if you have addresses I need them! Send me your address and any additional addresses of friends to KelleyJ0423@aol.com!

Thanks

Kelley

1 comment:

  1. I literally can not wait to see your house!! I've been looking (as if it's MY house) at decor/design ideas, etc. It's like having a blank slate and you're able to do whatever you want! Again, we are sooo proud of and excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete