Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Cards

Shutterfly is offering a great promo for Bloggers! If you blog about your favorite Holiday Cards you will receive 50 FREE. I had already been checking different websites about Christmas Cards and had my sister-in-law take a picture of Annie and I on Thanksgiving! So I was set, then I saw this great promo and thought I would give it a shot. I looked at all the different designs and have picked out my Top 4. See pictures below.

Option #1

Option #2

Option #3

Option #4


This is a very hard choice for me but I think I like the “Get Glowing Christmas Card” (Option #3) best. My second favorite is the “Pine Cone Toile” (Option #2). These two are very different in my mind but I think I am going to go with the more fun looking option than the classic one. Maybe next year I will do the more classic one. Tell me what you think and check out Shutterfly and see which designs you like best and let me see them. I could spend days looking at these designs. I also want to try one of the photo books. Andrew’s sister made one of the photo books and it looks great. I am starting to gather and take pictures now so that I can make one soon.

Kelley

4 comments:

  1. great deal I like them all. I am going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 2 & 3 - 2 is actually my favorite, but I only like it with a black & white photo. Can't wait to see which one you pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the oddball... I like the first one!

    ReplyDelete