Tuesday, February 9, 2010

First Day of Work

Yesterday was my first day at Alabama Credit Union. It was a great first day, and I am so excited to be working there. I think I am going to really enjoy working there and I am going to learn so much. Dusti my boss is great, she is super sweet and wants me to get lots of hands on experience.

Yesterday my Mom was in town for a meeting so she picked Annie up to take her home with her. It was so sad to come back to my apartment without Annie, and I keep feeling like I was missing something all night long. Annie is spoiled so she sleeps with me and it was so odd to have the bed to myself. HAHA

Well this is just a short post for today, I have a Global Marketing test that I need to get ready for, its due Thursday. Wish me luck and I hope everyone has a great week and be careful with all the messy weather.

Kelley

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had such a great first day!! We were thinking about you :) Good luck with the test...have a great, rainy day!

    ReplyDelete