Thursday, February 18, 2010

Long Time No Post/Mobile/AOII Founder's Day

So it has been a while since I have posted! Sorry! I have been super busy! This past weekend Rachel, Brittany, and I went and visited Brandi in Mobile for Mardi Gras. I had a great time and was so glad that I got to spend some time with my sisters. I will post some pictures once Brandi gets them to me, but she is super busy with school too. FYI- I had so much fun at the parades and I caught goodies to give to Annie, she loves them.

On Monday I went to AOII's Founder's Day. All advisers had to go because we also had a meeting afterwards. The ladies in the house did a wonderful job setting up a very nice Founder's Day dinner and speaker. I love all the new stuff in the house and they are really working hard with their Advisers, something we did not have the chance to do, to make AOII great.

Last night Annie had a date! Yep that right, Annie is dating. Well,I am dog sitting Max for Rachel while she is out of town due to work. They had a great time playing and even sharing their food. However, Annie is super jealous she will not leave my lap! But Max is not giving in he has not left my side either. They are so cute together.

I am still loving my job, but I am still job searching for after graduation! So that is keeping me pretty busy, and all my projects for this semester are in fully under way. I will be staying in all weekend doing work that is due next week. Wish me luck! Hope everyone has a great day!

Kelley Jones

1 comment:

  1. Update your blog.. I miss you! What have you been doing since you left Mardi Gras?? I have some cool news to tell you but I don't want to post about it to jinx it! :)

    ReplyDelete