Saturday, February 6, 2010

So I had a very busy week! I interviewed with Regions on Tuesday, so everyone keep your fingers crossed that I will get into their Management Training Program!

But the most exciting part of my week, was the Brad Paisley concert, that PJ and I went to last night. The concert was awesome and I had a great time.

However, I had to get up very early this morning for Employee Training/Yearly Meeting for Alabama Credit Union employees. We had a guest speaker, who did an awesome job. So I am now home and done for the day!

Annie is doing good, she was going to go see Grandma this week due to me going out of town next weekend. However, due to the meeting this morning and the fact that I feel like crap(this weather sucks) I am going to have to take her to Grandma another day this week. She will get to see Kiwi her sister of another breed, and I think she is excited about it.

Hope everyone else had a good week and I cant wait to start my job on Monday. I will post again on Monday and let you know how my first day went.

Kelley

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kelley! Love the blog...Josh just told me about it. I'm so bad about not keeping mine up to date, as I'm sure you've seen, lol. Josh has done much worse though....April of 2009 was his last one, come on! We've got to get him back to writing :) Glad you had a good time at the concert...I wanted to go soo bad! I still haven't been to one, but neither has Josh, so we'll have to find a good one to go to as our first! Have a good week!!

    ReplyDelete