Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekend with the Girls~!!

This past weekend I got to spend some time with MAVE!! I miss her like crazy, since she now lives back in Memphis. Well, whenever Mave and I go out we get a little out of control.....

So are night started with Mave, Allison, and I going to the AOII party, where I was the Advisor. This was very calm and all the AOII's were well behaved. We left there and went to Inisfree. That is where things got BAD! Shots, Drinks, and Shots later, we were in for a rough night.


Oh well, we had a great time. I will admit that Allison was the guilty party for the reason we were all out of control, but it was a fun night...till the next morning.

Next week is my Spring Break and I have no idea what I am going to do. But anything will be better than worrying about school.

Annie has been great, she is already in the bed asleep tonight! FYI- I totally think Annie is learning yoga with me cause she always gets in the floor and lays next to my mat when I bring it out.

Hope all is going well!

Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment