Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Last Week

Last week was Spring Break for U of A. However, I had to work on Monday! But I went home as soon as I got off work. However, my spring break did not go as planned. I had intended to go to Destin to visit Amanda with Mave and Allison. But Monday night a close family friend had a heart attack and passed away at 61. J.T. Boykin was a great man, he always helped those in need out.

He left behind a host of close family and friends and his wife Sandy (My Second Mom) and son Matthew (age 23 and BFF since age 4). It was a hard week for the Boykin Family, but they showed amazing strength and my prayers are still with them.

After the passing of J.T. I have become concerned with the health of all those around me. I encourage everyone to take a look at your families health and encourage family to become healthy! Just a few changes and you could add years onto your life! Think about it!

I am now back in Tuscaloosa and I have a busy week ahead, I guess that's what I get for taking a week off work and doing zip school work. Has anyone taken a personality test? I had to take one online last night for an interview I have on Wednesday and it was hard!!!!! I am going to be so embarrassed if I "fail" my personality test!

Have a great week!

P.S. Annie says "Hi" and is glad the rain has moved out.

1 comment:

  1. Sandy is very lucky to have you and Betty in her life...I know that you two provided a lot of support for her last week, and will continue to do so.

    Good luck with the personality test...I'm sure you "passed" with flying colors! :) Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete