Monday, January 31, 2011

Where did January GO?

Wow. I am so sorry that it has been so long since I have updated! But I have a questions for everyone! Where did the month of January go? I remember writing January on documents, but I can’t quite remember what happened. Yes, it has been a crazy busy month. But I can’t complain, life is going well.

First, I have been working on decorating my house. I picked out pillows and an ottoman for my living room. Pictures are below, let me know what you think.


I have also been working very hard on our annual StafFest at work. This event took place last week and I was part of a secret group of employees that did a Flash Mob! If you do not know, what a Flash Mob is you do not watch the TV show, Modern Family. A flash mob is where people randomly break out into a choreographed dance. It starts with a few people, then more people jump in. Go to Alabama Credit Union's FB Page and check it out. We do not have the completed video back from the Videographers yet, but once I have that I will let everyone see it as well. This might look crazy but it was so much fun and was a big hit at StafFest.

I have been super busy with work and decorating the house that I have not had time for much else. But I am excited to announce that I will be going to Philly this weekend…for work. SO yeah, it want be as much fun as going with friends but I am still very excited because I have never been to Philly.

Hope everyone has a great week.

Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment