Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Awesome Day

Today has been AWESOME! After a dull weekend, I interviewed with Alabama Credit Union on Monday afternoon and as of this afternoon, I am a proud member of their team! I am very excited about this opportunity! I will be a part-time employee working with their marketing department. I can't wait to work with their wonderful staff and gain much needed experience.

On another note, Annie turned 4 years old Saturday. She ate doggie cookies and was spoiled for the day. Just another day in the life of Annie. I sometimes wish I was Annie, she sleeps 20 hours a day, watches tv the other 4, does not have to worry about cooking, cleaning, or bills. Her life revolves around new chewy bones and short walks to take care of her business. What a life!

For all dog lovers out there, I want to recommend a new dog food. Chef Michael's dog food, you can get it at any grocery store and Annie loves it. She is a grazer, eats bites of food all day long. But once I put this in her bowl she ate all of it within the hour. I am taking that as a sign she loves it.

My other recommendation for today are two movies I watched recently. I went on another date with the same guy(from Thursday) on Saturday and we saw The Book of Eli- great movie and I really enjoyed it. Another movie that my friend PJ and I watched on Monday night was State of Play- good movie especially if you like political thrillers.

I will keep everyone updated on the job and hope everyone has an Awesome Day!

Kelley

1 comment:

  1. I loved State of Play also, I watched it during the Christmas holidays I think!!

    ReplyDelete