Friday, January 22, 2010

Date Night~!

I went on a date last night, with a guy from my master's program. First, I have not been on a date in soooo long, I had given up on the dating world! But the date surprised me. I had a good time, maybe a little awkward at first but after a little while we were talking and enjoying ourselves. I do not know if we will have another date but I would not tell him not if he asked again.

Annie was jealous of my date! She was upset when I left and when I got back home she keep me up forever, with her toys and a new bone she got. She also woke my up early and is now back asleep and I'm the one who will not be able to go back to sleep! Kids! But I cant help but hold her and love on her even though I posting how upset I am with her. I do not think that is normal!

Its Friday and my four day weekend has started. Yep that right four days. I do not have classes on Monday or Fridays! I have a to work on internship stuff from home but that it. Good news is that I have an interview on Monday with Alabama Credit Union!! I am excited but have lots of questions for them. Like is this position going to last longer than a semester, because they advertised it through the University as a spring semester position. I am not sure I want to tie myself down, stress, and possibly lose time, where I could be looking for a big girl job. But enough about my rant. I am still excited to be interviewing!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Kelley

1 comment: