Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rainy Messy Day Makes My Hair Curly~!!

This is a big problem if your a Poodle with curly hair that you work hard to keep tamed and if you live in Tuscaloosa, where when it sprinkles it floods. This was how Annie was feeling this afternoon after our walk. She had to go out but she wanted back out as soon as she steeped outside.

My opinion to Annie going out in the rain is that she should wear her rain jacket but she refuses to move when I put it on her. So till I can figure out how to get her to move she is stuck getting wet when she goes out in the rain.

But as you can see she does not move when I put her in her rain coat. I usually use it as a timeout cause when I say she does not move, she does not move. She locks her legs up and keeps her head down, then sits wherever she is standing.

So enough about the weather. I have a new obsession. I Love YOGA. Well at least I loved it last week and this week. Which is still pretty good. I bought a yoga DVD, that taught me all the poses then I have a morning and night time yoga workout for beginners. I love doing it. And it does not take that long, but after a few days last week I could tell I was doing something because I hurt! But a good hurt. I also bought a 10 min 5 day cardio DVD. This DVD sucks. Its hard and I cant keep up with the instructor, but I am going to keep trying, but I love my YOGA! Try it, you will too.

So I told you in my profile that I love to read. So tell me some good books you have read recently or good books that you just wish you had time to read. I just finished the Vampire Academy books, well all that are out right now. The series currently has 4 books and the 5th is coming out in May. My Mom read then and said I would like them it took me months to read them but once I started I finished all 4 in two weeks.

Great books, and they are nothing like Twilight. No I love him, but he left me, but he came back so I am going to drop my best friend who has always been there for me. (That is my opinion of Bella from Twilight) But Twilight was a good series too. But just if your wondering no my obsession with Harry Potter will never die.

That's all for today. Thanks for all the response to my blog. I hope to see yall starting a blog soon.


Kelley




2 comments:

  1. aww such a cute picture of annie! love the blog and miss you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl, glad you have join the blogger world. This is Tracy and I work with your mom. I will look forward to your upcoming posts. You can visit my anytime. feedsackcooking.blogspot.com. Would love for you to check it out.

    ReplyDelete